Monday, August 9, 2010

Your Making Money Opportunity Is All About Sales

Have you ever been told that there was no selling involved in a home business or Internet marketing opportunity that you have looked into? Wouldn’t it be nice to not have to sell anything!

One big lie you might have heard is, “This really isn’t sales. We simply share products with people.” Unfortunately, reality screams loud in your ears that if you want to make money in your making money opportunity then there is some selling to do.

Very few people will buy from you just because you are their friend or relative. And if you keep it up you will lose good friends you once had. You might not completely lose them as a friend but you won’t be able to talk to them the same way you did before you tried to “share” your products with them. I’m speaking from experience here and I’m guessing that many of you know exactly what I mean.

If you are in Network Marketing, you are in sales. Simple as that! But for some, sales are easy. They just come naturally. I have a brother that is a natural born salesman. Myself, I struggle at talking with people about my making money opportunity.

I want a profitable home based business but I don’t want to have to go about selling others on my products. I want other people to come to me because they can see that what I’m doing works. I want to place my products in front of others and let them decide if my money making opportunity is something they would like to pursue.

Instead of selling, my dream is to help others with things that make me successful. I want to be of service to others in ways that they need it. I want my making money opportunity to have the products and training where I can show people how they can be successful by doing what I do.

When it comes to selling, and therefore Network Marketing, far too much attention is paid to the product and far too little attention is paid to the person doing the buying. Simply getting excited and telling someone about your product is not enough to consistently bring in sales.

Go here if you would like more information about joining my making money opportunity team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested in hearing what you have to say. Please leave me a comment.